Introducing the AW-HN130 PTZ camera, capable of production quality Full HD video output up to 1080/60p with NDI®|HX, in addition to 3G-SDI and HDMI. Equipped with three newly developed 1/2.86 MOS sensors for high sensitivity, a superior S/N ratio, and high resolution. The AW-HN130W/K also supports PoE+, so the camera only needs one LAN cable for its power supply, control, and video output.
- Newly developed 1/2.86-type three MOS sensors
- 20x Optical Zoom
- 1.4x Extender Zoom
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- NDI®|HX – PoE+ for Power, Ultra Low Latency Audio/Video, Tally & Control via a Single Cable
The Ultimate Broadcast PTZ Camera
The AW-HN130 is a flexible remote video production camera which adds many innovative features to Panasonic’s previous AW-HE120/130 PTZ which has become the de facto standard remote control camera for educational, government, and house of worship use and is likewise prevalent in news, staging, sports and reality television production.
Advanced Video Processing for High Quality Video Image
With an exceptional signal to noise ratio of 60dB (F8/2000lx minimum illumination 2.0 1x), 1000 TV lines of resolution and such advanced features as 12-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) and Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction, the HN130 continues to set performance standards for integrated pan-tilt cameras. The HN130 includes the same new three 2.4 megapixel MOS imagers and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) used in Panasonic’s latest broadcast camcorders such as the AJ-PX270.
20x Zoom Lens with Optical Image Stabilization & Digital Extender
The AW-HN130 professional PTZ camera features an exceptional 20x optical zoom range, with the ability to push it to 10x digital zoom.
Versatile, Smooth, and Lightweight
The camera’s integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion, with a pan of +/-175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°. The pan-tilt driver combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. An NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise-sensitive environments. Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, more than enough for the most demanding large venue installation. The camera weighs only 6.8 lbs. and consumes just over 21 watts at 12 VDC.
Connected – Professional Interfacing for all sorts of remote production
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, and SD composite, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial-based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocols are available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
Network Connected | The LAN port on the HN130 unleashes the possibilities:
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup.
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third-party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder.
- Built-in NDI®|HX (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with ultra-low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable
Flexible Installation & Mounting
Blend-in: The camera is exceptionally easy to integrate and is available in two colors (-W: pearl white and -K: black matte) to suit a wide range of applications.
Ceiling Mount: A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory.
Tripod Mount for Mobile Production: The HN130 is also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many mounting and grip systems.
Wall Mount: An optional heavy-duty wall mount is available in either black (FEC-120WMK) or white (FEC-120WMW).
We’re All N – The flagship NDI®|HX PTZ Camera
Harness the power of NDI® with Panasonic’s lineup of professional PTZ cameras. Our N-Series model cameras now have built-in support of NDI® via a highly efficient NDI®|HX mode, requiring no external conversion of any kind.
- Single cable: All the functionality of conventional connections is now practical through the use of PoE+. Not only is set-up simplified, but via a single cable, you’ll get power, control, ultra-low latency video, and tally. And, thanks to NDI®, automatic camera discovery makes it all come together.
- Redundancy: Production workflows are mission critical. Introduce redundancy to your workflow by utilizing NDI®|HX and baseband video (HDMI and/or HD-SDI) simultaneously.
- Multicast: Panasonic cameras with NDI®|HX support multicast, meaning you don’t utilize extra bandwidth when multiple clients access the stream.
- Audio Input: The HN130 features a TRS-mini stereo audio input for embedding audio into the NDI® feed.
- Controller Flexibility: NDI® along-side Panasonic’s IP controllers such as the RP50/RP120 and host of supported third-party controllers gives you an all IP workflow without compromise.
NDI®: Network Device Interface, a technology of NewTek, Inc.